[Scribus] Continuing problems building cvs versions

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Fri Aug 19 16:59:54 CEST 2005

Dnia pi?tek, 19 sierpnia 2005 01:23, Christoph Sch?fer napisa?:
> Hi all,
>
> thanks to ?ukasz Jerna?, the problem is probably identified. I currently
> have to use a W2K box for internet (no Linux driver for the ISDN
> device). To check out cvs I use cvsnt. As it seems, cvsnt silently
> converts Unix line feeds to DOS.

Try using TortoiseCVS - as far as I remeber you can decide whether you want
original line endings (those in cvs) or if you want them converted to the
"native" (windows) form...

--
?ukasz [DeeJay1] Jerna?