[Scribus] Continuing problems building cvs versions

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger
Fri Aug 19 01:58:07 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 01:23 +0200, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> Now, if anyone could tell me a way to use dos2unix for directories,
> including subdirectories, I could clean up a cvs checkout.

There's always find:

find . -iname '*.[c|h]' -exec dos2unix {} \;

But for Windows I think you need to change the quotes and you don't need
a \ before the ;

Plus you'll need to find a copy of the find command compiled for Windows
(these are around).

And you'll probably need to extend it to match more file types.

-- John.