[Scribus] Continuing problems building cvs versions

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Thu Aug 18 03:38:16 CEST 2005

Hi all,

my problems in building cvs versions of scribus continue. I still get
the same output:

christoph at linux:~/Scribus> make -f Makefile.cvs
: command not founde 8:
'/admin/cvs.sh: line 9: syntax error near unexpected token `
'/admin/cvs.sh: line 9: `call_and_fix_autoconf()
make[1]: *** [cvs] Fehler 2
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

Lukas (DeeJay1) tried to help me on this point (thanks a lot!), but
without success.

I am running SuSE 9.3, and I have tried different shells (bash, zsh,
csh) -- hopeless.

The strange thing is, building the the cvs snapshots from scribus.org.uk
is a breeze, but trying to build anything directly updated from cvs
always results in the above message, both for the 1.2 series and the
1.3.1 version.

Is this another SuSE 9.3 related problem?

Christoph