[Scribus] Scribus and Mac - more again

Thomas Koll tomk32
Tue Aug 9 12:56:20 CEST 2005

Am 09.08.2005 um 12:38 schrieb Elaine coolowl:

> On Tue,  9 Aug 2005 12:00:08 +0200 (CEST),
> scribus-request at nashi.altmuehlnet.de re-arranged the electrons thusly:
>
>> Here's were I have all the frameworks:
>>
>> $ ls -l /Library/Frameworks/
>> total 0
>>

> OK, Andreas - here goes:
>
> I don't really understand *where* these Frameworks need to go. You
> gave
> 3 possible places in the instal instructions on the aqua-scribus
> website. I followed what I hoped was the correct path.
>
> Which particular Library is the one quoted above [$ Is
> -I/Library/Frameworks/]?

some explanation:
'$' generally a sign that we are on the console. don't type that.
'ls' (not Is) a command to show the content of a directory
'-l' (not -I) is a option for the command. try --help to see all
options.
'/Library/Framesworks/' is a absolute path (they always start with a  )

ciao, tom

--
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:TomK32
http://www.tomk32.de