[Scribus] SVG Import Problem was Another Bug, Feature or Justme being Picky? ImagesPrintedOffset

Calum Polwart scribus
Fri Aug 5 00:15:14 CEST 2005

Craig Ringer wrote:

>On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 23:38 +0200, Craig Bradney wrote:
>

>>Its not redundant. Importing into a frame gives you basically a rastered
>>version, and importing it directly onto the canvas gives you a fully editable
>>graphic. Very useful, especially the second.
>>

>I agree. I also think that for consistency, it may be better to have
>frames that can contain vector or raster SVG/EPS/PS/PDF imports in
>future. This would let the user manipulate vector images the same way
>they're accustomed to doing with raster images.

May I return to my original question then - if you import via import
menu rather than frame is it broken when it wraps a EPS thats wider than
the page?

Calum