[Scribus] SVG Import Problem was Another Bug, Feature or Just me being Picky? ImagesPrintedOffset

Craig Ringer craig
Thu Aug 4 05:38:59 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 23:38 +0200, Craig Bradney wrote:

> Its not redundant. Importing into a frame gives you basically a rastered
> version, and importing it directly onto the canvas gives you a fully editable
> graphic. Very useful, especially the second.

I agree. I also think that for consistency, it may be better to have
frames that can contain vector or raster SVG/EPS/PS/PDF imports in
future. This would let the user manipulate vector images the same way
they're accustomed to doing with raster images.

--
Craig Ringer