[Scribus] Unable to print Scribus documents

Timo Springmann t.springmann
Thu Aug 4 11:23:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 4. August 2005 11:02 schrieb Maurice George:
> When I click 'print' in Scribus, nothing happens. No error messages, no
> printing icon, nothing.
>
> Documents in other programs print without difficulty.

I encounterd similar problems with every Scribus version I tried and an Epson
Color Laser Printer (AcuLaser C1900). But it doesn't happen all the time.
Some documents gets printed, some never gets printed. I assume it has
something to do with embedding large images in the scribus document... but
I'm not sure about that. I'm also not sure if it's a problem with scribus,
with cups or with the printer, but it only happens when I'm using scribus...

Regards,
Timo

--
LINET Services GbR
Linux im Intra- und InterNet

Gotenweg 15  Tel.:   0531-280 191 71
38106 Braunschweig Fax:    0531-280 191 72

http://www.linet-services.de
mailto:t.springmann at linet-services.de