[Scribus] SVG Import Problem was Another Bug, Feature or Just me being Picky? ImagesPrintedOffset

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Aug 3 22:25:16 CEST 2005

Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> Hi Calum,
>
>> Just one thing of note - I am working on a small page size (A5) and
>> the table is wider than that (I planned to scale it down) but EPS
>> doesn't like being spread off the page when being imported and gets
>> messed up - so the EPS needs to be scaled smaller first.  Does this
>> need a bug filed?
>

> There's no need to file a bug, everything is working as expected: Draw
> a  picture frame, import eps and adjust picture size to frame (in the
> properties dialog). If you want this to be the default behaviour, you
> can change the settings accordingly.

This is something I've wondered about, because there are two ways to put
an EPS image into a document, one is File > Import > Import EPS, and the
other is to load into an image frame.  A bit redundant, and apparently
causing confusion.

Greg