[Scribus] SVG Import Problem was Another Bug, Feature or Just me being Picky? ImagesPrintedOffset

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Wed Aug 3 19:16:00 CEST 2005

Hi Calum,

> Just one thing of note - I am working on a small page size (A5) and the
> table is wider than that (I planned to scale it down) but EPS doesn't
> like being spread off the page when being imported and gets messed up -
> so the EPS needs to be scaled smaller first.  Does this need a bug filed?

There's no need to file a bug, everything is working as expected: Draw a
  picture frame, import eps and adjust picture size to frame (in the
properties dialog). If you want this to be the default behaviour, you
can change the settings accordingly.

Christoph