[Scribus] Adding Fonts To Scribus

Redefined Horizons redefined.horizons
Tue Aug 2 17:05:52 CEST 2005

First I want to thank the Scribus team for there great work. You guys
have put together an awesome program! The ability to work with Scribus
is one of the main reasons I have just migrated from GRASS to my first
Linux box, Debian.

I'm currently running Debian Sarge and the GNOME 2.0.

I'm having some trouble adding fonts to Scribus.

In Scribus' Font Dialog I have added the paths to the folders on my
file system that contain fonts, but no additional fonts become
available.

What type of fonts does Scribus support? Is there an additional step
or configuration that I am missing?

Thanks,

Scott Huey