[Scribus] Legality of Font Embedding

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Sat Apr 30 01:02:49 CEST 2005

Are you aware of any font-query tools that tell whether a font is, or is
not, embeddable? I wonder what the behavior of non-embeddable fonts, or
Scribus, would be if I did try to embed such a font. Yes, what is the
Scribus' behavior with such [non-embeddable] fonts? In addition, though I
haven't yet tried, What is the status of adobe fonts that come bundled with
the Acrobat reader for Windows? Can those fonts be embedded?

Thanks and regards

Asif