[Scribus] Cannot print or export PDF in 1.3cvs

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Apr 28 00:49:34 CEST 2005

On Thursday 28 April 2005 00:39, Dave Spagnol wrote:
> Love the interface for 1.3, new cursors that match what you are doing, a
> real visual update and makes the whole feel more professional!
>
> Problem though. I cannot print or export PDF from 1.3cvs. I'm not using it
> for crucial stuff (leaving that to 1.2.2cvs) but is that a known problem
> (ie other things being added) or is it just my setup?
>
> I have installed both versions using the Gentoo ebuilds published on this
> site in March.

Both should work. I havent tested printing in awhile, but print preview works
here and PDF export works.

I'm on Gentoo but I'm building mostly within KDevelop and install 1.3 via a
script into a dir I own under /opt due to the number of times I might compile
in a day.

Craig