[Scribus] Cannot print or export PDF in 1.3cvs

Dave Spagnol davecs
Thu Apr 28 00:39:00 CEST 2005

Love the interface for 1.3, new cursors that match what you are doing, a real
visual update and makes the whole feel more professional!

Problem though. I cannot print or export PDF from 1.3cvs. I'm not using it for
crucial stuff (leaving that to 1.2.2cvs) but is that a known problem (ie
other things being added) or is it just my setup?

I have installed both versions using the Gentoo ebuilds published on this site
in March.

DAVE