[Scribus] quotation marks

Thomas R. Koll tomk32
Mon Apr 25 12:34:59 CEST 2005

Hi,
Additionally you can change your xmodmap.
For debian (and surely other dists) it's in
/usr/lib/X11/xkb/symbols/pc/de and you can for example add that:

    key <AB01>  { [         y,          Y, guillemotright,        less ]        };
    key <AB02>  { [         x,          X, guillemotleft,        greater ]      };

which will give you the "franz?sischen Anf?hrungszeichen" on AltGr-Y and X.

don't ask me about the german ones, thing the should be right- and leftquotedoublemark.

ciao, tom

--
== Weblinks ==
* http://verlag.tomk32.de/ - WikiReader Digest als Print-Ausgabe