[Scribus] Using Scribus for a Scientific Journal

Cor Pernot c.pernot
Sun Apr 24 13:58:30 CEST 2005

Hi Tobias,

It is indeed manual input.
I get the manuscripts from the editor in chief - this are mostly MS-Word
documents - and I paste the text into the textframes in Scribus. The typical
lay-out I get by arranging a lot of textframes in the right position.
References in the text are just superscripts and the reference list is the
list I get from the manuscript. The content page is most labour intensive.

But once I had the templates ready for the different pages, setting the
Journal in the right form with Scribus is a straightforward job.

I hope this helps clearifing things to you.

Regards,
Cor