[Scribus] Using Scribus for a Scientific Journal

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Sun Apr 24 11:01:25 CEST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 21. April 2005 19:48 schrieb Cor Pernot:
> Hi folks,
>
> The last weeks I dived into Scribus to see if we could use it for preparing
> a Scientific Journal.

Hi Cor,
this is interesting news. As I am using other means for scientific documents I
am interested to learn how you realize footnotes, indices, references and
headers with Scribus. As far as I can see this is either including
workarounds or manual input, both being labour intensive.

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht