[Scribus] Colour management...

Steve Callcott stotte
Sat Apr 23 01:13:39 CEST 2005

On Friday 22 April 2005 00:09, Asif Lodhi wrote:
<SNIP>
> In addition, I am also trying to learn latex (a typesetting tool in *NIX)
> stuff and researching mathematical/physics/chemistry software so that I can
> compose super-presentation quality Chemistry/Physics publications. There
> are so many reasons. Lastly, I am a small-time not-so-well-off guy and
<SNIP>

Hi Asif

For working with LaTeX in KDE I have found the kile IDE to be quite useful
http://kile.sourceforge.net/index.php

The popular "The not so Short Introduction to LaTeX" document is at
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/lshort/english/
It is available in a number of formats and the book is itself written in
LaTeX.

Steve Callcott