[Scribus] speed problem once more

Craig Ringer craig
Fri Apr 22 11:42:52 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 14:40 -0500, mitch epling wrote:
>   i am begining to think we have a troll on our hands

I think that's a bit premature.

He's not baiting anybody. One can generally smell trolls a mile off, and
I think we're largely free of them here. It's not necessarily useful to
belabour a point that's already well recognised and is being worked on,
but it hardly makes the poster worthy of being tagged a "troll."

I think we probably do need a FAQ entry on performance with lots of text
though.

--
Craig Ringer