[Scribus] Using Scribus for a Scientific Journal

PLinnell mrdocs
Thu Apr 21 20:22:12 CEST 2005

On Thursday 21 April 2005 19:48, Cor Pernot wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> The last weeks I dived into Scribus to see if we could use it for
> preparing a Scientific Journal. Our conclusion is evident, Scribus
> is a perfect tool for the job! We would like to start with Scribus
> for the next volume (4). Now I would like to make a short statement
> in the colophon that this Journal is type-setted with Scribus.
> Something like:
> This Journal is made press-ready with the help of Scribus, an Open
> Source Desktop Publishing application for Linux (www.scribus.net)
>
> Is that all right with you guys?
>
> BTW it concerns the Journal Gerontechnology, The official journal
> of the international society for Gerontechnoly
> (www.gerontechjournal.net).
>
> Kind regards,
> Cor Pernot

Hi,

That would be wonderful!

One thing would be nice is if you could forward a finished copy of the
PDF to me to distribute to the team. Having these is a nice way to
demonstrate how folks are using Scribus.

If they are large to mail,please feel free to contact me off list.

Also, feel free to add your publication list to :
http://wiki.scribus.net

Cheers,
Peter