[Scribus] Using Scribus for a Scientific Journal

Cor Pernot c.pernot
Thu Apr 21 19:48:19 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

The last weeks I dived into Scribus to see if we could use it for preparing a
Scientific Journal. Our conclusion is evident, Scribus is a perfect tool for
the job! We would like to start with Scribus for the next volume (4).
Now I would like to make a short statement in the colophon that this Journal
is type-setted with Scribus.
Something like:
This Journal is made press-ready with the help of Scribus, an Open Source
Desktop Publishing application for Linux (www.scribus.net)

Is that all right with you guys?

BTW it concerns the Journal Gerontechnology, The official journal of the
international society for Gerontechnoly (www.gerontechjournal.net).

Kind regards,
Cor Pernot