[Scribus] Re: Can't get colour management working (was: URGENT)

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Thu Apr 21 07:11:26 CEST 2005

Thank a bundle Craig. I will now again configure/make/make-insall. I feel it
should work now. You are right. The configure script didn't find LittleCms
because it was not installed!

Best regards

Asif