[Scribus] GPL and fonts -- separating FUD from facts

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Tue Apr 19 04:42:20 CEST 2005

Craig Bradney wrote:

>Please, for those that do not understand the arguments but are worried about
>the implications, there is no need to consider this an issue that relates
>solely to Scribus as it applies to all uses of the fonts.

I think about all anyone can do is simply wait, much like Linus said
about SCO's accusations about stealing code...if you find any, point it
out and it will be removed.
If there is a problem with GPL'd fonts, somebody clarify it, and they
can be removed from Linux distros, from BSD, from whatever.

Greg