[Scribus] gpl

Paul paul
Mon Apr 18 08:56:48 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Sun, 2005-04-17 at 19:23 -0700, Bart Alberti wrote:

> Practically, then, where does Scribus get its fonts, if it cannot really
> distribute or recommend any with assurance? or hardly any? Does anyone want
> to WRITE fonts for Scribus???

Simple - it uses the fonts that come with your system, therefore any
problems with licences etc are nothing to do with us, but with the place
you obtained the fonts from.

TTFN

Paul
--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.