[Scribus] Please participate in a study of online conversation

Ka-Ping Yee scribus
Sat Apr 16 03:48:39 CEST 2005

Hello.

My name is Ka-Ping Yee and I am conducting a university research
study of an interface for displaying online conversations.  This
group was chosen because it has fairly active discussions.  Sorry
for this off-topic post.

To see a different way of looking at this discussion group, please
visit this URL:

    http://zesty.ca/threadmap/scribus.cgi

You will be asked for your opinions in a short survey that should
only take a few minutes.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

(If you have questions, please reply just to me instead of the
entire list so we don't clutter it with more off-topic messages.)

-- Ping