[Scribus] Code changes in 1.3.0cvs

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Apr 14 00:35:08 CEST 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 00:22, Samudra Reiher wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to port the 1.3 tree to FreeBSD. Are there planned significant
> code changes from the latest CVS or can I start now :-)

Hi

1.3 should already run on freebsd. If there are build issues, then please let
us know and we will accept patches or find fixes.

Yes, there are significant code changes expected weekly, daily or even hourly
in the 1.3 tree. Do not consider it a stable codebase (in terms of the code,
not application stability) to start any port at all, even though you shouldnt
need any or many changes for freebsd.

If you just mean you want to add it to freebsd ports collection, please go
ahead. We dont want the freebsd users missing out on 1.3 testing time :).

Craig