[Scribus] CMYK tif in 1.3.0 not exported properly

mail at ejobs.de mail
Wed Apr 13 13:09:26 CEST 2005

Hi!

Always having problems with correct colors during the printing process
(I'm absolutely not pro in DTP), I tried to use 1.3.0cvs because I
expected thing to be easier there.

I imbedded RGB pictures into my document but they didn't show up in the
correct colors at the print shop (being a bit greenish which seems to
be the case for pictures not correctly converted to the correct CMYK).
This may be my fault and is not the reason for this Email.

Because I was under pressure, I tried to embed CMYK images created in
Photoshop/Mac. They showed up correctly in Scribus, but when I exported
to PDF-X/3 only the K-component survived.

What was wrong? Is there a bug in Scribus 1.3.0cvs or a mistake at my
side?

Thanks for hints

    Elmar

--