[Scribus] Re: Scribus Digest, Vol 26, Issue 30

Becker.N becker.n
Tue Apr 12 11:13:45 CEST 2005

Sorry!!! (I?m new and my english is not so well!)

I? did?t now that I have to write in english to this list, so if ?I
step on somebodys food, I?m sorry abouts this.
But  I thought scribus is available different languages, so I think  it
don?t matter if I will post to this list in german.
I?was not my intention to start a diskusion about what language the
people have to use to get help.
The only thing I?want to know is, is there somewhere a plug-in to
import qxd fils in to scribus.

Normann
Am 12.04.2005 um 00:39 schrieb scribus-request at nashi.altmuehlnet.de:

> 	[Scribus] plug - ins....
> To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
>
> Am Montag, 11. April 2005 16:46 schrieb x11r6 at o2.pl:
>> Hi everyone!
>>
>> How about to use a small stamp in title after [scribus], e.g. (fr) -
>> for
>> french, (sv) - for swedish, etc, etc. That's makes mail-filters job
>> easier. It is good idea in similar cases.. It is not?
>>
>> greetings,
>> --amk
> Hi,
> one more good idea is, to write under your real name. ;-)
> greetings... Reinhard
>>
>> 2005.04.11 16:19, Craig Bradney:

>>> So was I. There has been no change of policy. Please feel free to
>>> write to the list in your native language, and assuming someone
>>> understands its, someone should probably reply.
>>>
>>> The team itself can read or write fully or get by in:
>>> English (US, GB, AU :) )
>>> Czech
>>> Finnish
>>> French