small stamp, Re: mailing list lingua franca was Re: [Scribus] plug - ins....

x11r6 at o2.pl x11r6
Mon Apr 11 16:46:40 CEST 2005

Hi everyone!

How about to use a small stamp in title after [scribus], e.g. (fr) - for
french, (sv) - for swedish, etc, etc. That's makes mail-filters job
easier. It is good idea in similar cases.. It is not?

greetings,
--amk

2005.04.11 16:19, Craig Bradney: