[Scribus] Scribus -nox

Craig Ringer craig
Mon Apr 11 07:59:27 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 13:56 +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:

> You probably want pdftext, ReportLab, or a similar tool for automated
> reporting.

That should've been 'pdftex' .

Note that at some point I hope it'll be possible to do PDF exports with
scripting, but I expect Scribus would still need an X server even if the
main window was hidden, as it uses a lot of Qt classes that are
dependent on having a GUI environment. Maybe this can change with Qt4,
which I hear is more friendly for console use, but frankly, there are
currently better tools for the job.

--
Craig Ringer