Thread hijacking/netiquette was Re: [Scribus] relative save and get location

frank gaude' tanzen
Sun Apr 10 21:11:30 CEST 2005

Okay, Peter!

Thanks for the reminder and for taking my suggestion for 1.3. I await it
and all the additions that are being made to it.

I trust my mailer is not sending HTML to this list again. We will see...
I'm new around here, forgive me if I don't make it right this time around.

I am using Demian distro with T-Bird mailer. <smile>

Regards,
Frank