[Scribus] Typography: numbers

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Wed Apr 6 09:06:58 CEST 2005

Hi Christoph,

at least for the German users, I read from the latest DIN 5008 that it
is definitely "allowed" to write 10.000 OR 10 000 up to taste.

Got this info from working at office's April issue. They had it in
connection with currency, however, i. e. 10.000,00 EUR or 10 000,00 EUR.

Anyway, these are just recommendations, and as far as I know, in normal
thinking countries (i. e. countries != Germany) they are taken for that :-)

Rolf