[Scribus] scribus pdf and helvetica font problem

Farid Elyahyaoui frietfriet
Tue Apr 5 14:36:18 CEST 2005

two questions:
-is there a forum for scribus?
-I'm trying to upload a pdf generated with scribus  to vistaprint.com but they complain about the
helvetica font not being supported by them.  I'm not using any helvetica in my document in
scribus but somehow it always ends up in the generated font as a custom type 1 font. I don't have
any helvetica installed on my system and I don't want to. Acroread however mentions that indeed helvetica type 1 is used (not embedded) as a custom font.
Anyone know how to prevent scribus putting helvetica type 1 in the pdf file?
thanx in advance

Farid