[Scribus] make booklet from letter to ledger [solved]

michael higgins gentoo.lists
Mon Apr 4 19:02:58 CEST 2005

Hi again folks -

As is too often the case, I figure it out right _after_ posting for help.

psbook -s12 bridge_2005.ps bridge_2005_shuffle.ps
psnup -pledger -Pletter -nup 2 bridge_2005_shuffle.ps bridge_2005_book.ps
ps2pdf -dPDFSETTINGS=/printer -sPAPERSIZE=ledger bridge_2005_book.ps bridge_2005_book.pdf

Seems to do the trick. The letter sized pages are in the right size and orientation and completely on the ledger sized pages. Just what I wanted.

Sorry for the noise in your inboxes. '-)

--
|    |ichael |   |iggins    \^ /
michael[dot]higgins[at]snet[dot]net