[Scribus] CinePaint on Slackware

Robin Rowe rower
Tue Apr 5 01:35:30 CEST 2005

Andreas,

> ~  I tried to build CinePaint several times on Slackware, but it always
> exits in make, after configure runs just fine. The problem is somewhere
> in something using OpenEXR (which I have installed).

This is really a question for the CinePaint developers list. To answer
briefly, making OpenEXR a dependency instead of an option is giving us some
troubles across the board in 0.19. I don't know the answer specifically for
Slackware.

Robin
Robin.Rowe at MovieEditor.com   Beverly Hills, California
www.CinePaint.org - Open source digital motion picture software