[Scribus] Docbook XML import

Paraplegic Racehorse paraplegic_racehorse
Mon Apr 4 20:38:19 CEST 2005

I'm not entirely certain, here, but it looks like a pretty good
candidate for text filters and maybe a bit of scripting. Have a look at
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Laying_out_articles to see if that can
be made to suite your needs. There's also the Linux Journal article
http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/8098 discussing an author using Scribus
for his RPG. The book's author posted a few comments about his process
at http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewtopic.php?t=13564 Those should give you
some useful ideas. Combined with a good Docbook filter and a script, it
should work pretty much the same as you've done with Quark.

Please! Post a tutorial if/when you have solution. I'm sure there are
others (me) who are interested.