[Scribus] Official Debian Scribus package repository

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke
Sat Apr 2 10:40:11 CEST 2005

Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> Please note that you can run both scribus (1.2) and scribus-cvs (1.3) packages
> in parallel though no warranty is ever implied, of course, and scribus-cvs
> uses a non-policy compliant location for its files (/usr/local/ hierarchy), so
> the experimental sribus-cvs package will not appear in main Debian archive at
> all and is only available from the scribus.net repository. You would run
> /usr/bin/scribus to start a stable version and /usr/local/bin/scribus to start
> the experimental 1.3cvs version of Scribus.

Thanks for providing these packages. I installed them but scribus is in
/usr/bin not in /usr/local/bin. Do I have to set a special option to
apt-get?

Jan Ulrich Hasecke
--
http://hasecke.com/  BUSINESS   COMMUNICATION
Jan Ulrich Hasecke * Ihr  F r e e l a n c e r