[Scribus] Catalan translation

Josep Febrer jfebrer
Thu Sep 30 23:21:23 CEST 2004

A Dijous 30 Setembre 2004 21:12, Craig Bradney va escriure:
> ok, well we currently have one person doing Spanish and one doing Catalan.
> I think you should be in touch with them and collaborate. We now cannot
> just accept your translation and not theirs, I hope you understand. We of
> course dont mind a team working together -we have this for the French
> translation. This is the reason I have sent numerous emails over the past
> months regarding translations, especially before the 1.2 release.

Hi Craig,

Yes, I understand you. I will try to help them if I can.
I'm sorry that I couldn't keep updated my translations. I hoped to do before
Scribus 1.2, but unfortunatelly to me other things keep me very busy.
I'm just seeing your mails now, sorry for the inconveniences.

If I can, I will try my best.

Scribus is a great project that I appreciate a lot.

Josep
--
BOFH excuse #443:

Zombie processes detected, machine is haunted.