[Scribus] Mirrored PDF output

Malte Cornils malte
Thu Sep 30 05:09:30 CEST 2004

Hello,

we were looking for the option to reflect (horizontally mirror) not only PS
output, but also PDF export output.

Attached is a patch that should do this in libpdf (except for the thumbnails,
but it doesn't make a lot of sense there anyway). Please check it.

However, I use if (true) constructs since it is not hooked up to some GUI yet,
so all exported PDFs are reflected now ;->

It should probably be a QCheckBox( tr("Mirror Page(s) &Horizontal") in the
Extra tab of pdfopts.cpp. I have forgotten everything I ever new about Qt
dialogs though, maybe you could add something like that?

(vertical mirroring should be easy too, the common transformation matrix is sx
0 0 sy tx ty)

Yours
-Malte