[Scribus] compillation on MDK

Petr Vaněk petr
Fri Sep 24 20:28:11 CEST 2004

On Thursday 23 of September 2004 22:07, phriedrich wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:16:15 +0200
>
> Petr Van_k <petr at yarpen.cz> wrote:
> > On Thursday 23 of September 2004 16:57, Petr Van_k wrote:
> > > hi all
> > > after quick installation of MDK 10 I cannot compile Scribus SVC.
> > > error: "about.moc: no such file or diectory
> > > make[3]: *** [about.lo] Error 1"
> > >
> > > moc is in the path, founded by configure...
> > >
> > > where the problem is?
> >
> > somewhere in the stars...
> > importing the project into kdevelop solve this error.
> > don't ask me why :)
> > http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/topic-22243.html
>
> export WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5="1" WANT_AUTOMAKE_1_6="1" before try to compile.
> On 10.0 at least there were different versions of this tools, and as
> standard it will use the older ones.

mhm...
$ set|grep WANT
WANT_AUTOCONF=2.5
WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5=1
WANT_AUTOMAKE=1.7
WANT_AUTOMAKE_1_6=1
WANT_AUTOMAKE_1_7=1
and still errors...
Oh, I've got a really good idea - Mandrake is French software, isn't it? Let's
open a bottle of red wine to fit French habits... hoping that doesn't matter
it's wine from ozzies... removing all older automake versions... RTFM urpmi
or whatever MDK use (crying for emerge ;))... summoning small unholy magic
with strange symlinks (/etc/alternatives/* btw what is it? LSB?)... make -f
Makefile.dist... a lot of unknown warnings like AC_KDE_WTF_BLAH undefined but
finished without any error... ./configure finished... and now running make
for 10 minutes... little bit drunken but
IT COMPILES - I RULE!!! AAAAaaaagrh!

than you all for your advices.

petr
--
I'm out of home - no PGP installed on this NTB...