[Scribus] Font problem (display and PDF export)

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Sep 17 09:39:03 CEST 2004

Hi Michal,
there is definitely a problem with Luxi Sans Regular and Scribus 1.2 --
I experience the same behaviour as you: Polish glyphs are displayed as
rectangles.

The issue must have happened sometime between the CVS version from the
end of July and the final release 1.2. I know it, because I used Luxi
Sans Regular while layouting a document by the end of July and everything
worked fine.

Please submit this bug to bugs.scribus.net (once the server is back online)

best regards
Maciej