[Scribus] Windows port

Wesley T Allen wezlo
Thu Sep 16 15:18:23 CEST 2004

> > For the record though, I have got a version running moderately stable
> > here of the 1.1.6 branch natively under win32. Nothing is
> > impossible....
>
> Good to hear, anyway if sometime there'll be someone needed for testing
> I have a couple of win32 boxes lying around (from win 95 OSR2 to XP Pro)
> even with VC++ (academic licence so I can't put out the build's)

Seriously, I'd love to test this...

Should we compose a default letter for the Scribus community to send
to the trolls?  Maybe they'll see the donation of a commercial license
as a nice tax write-off?  That always works in the US...  Or maybe
they'd bite if we impressed to them how this could show-case the true
power of their tool-kit..

Wes