[Scribus] Setting up PDF for newspaper press

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach
Sat Sep 11 00:35:44 CEST 2004

Dnia pi?tek, 10 wrze?nia 2004 22:21, Frank Cox napisa?:
> Is there a way to generate a PDF file from Scribus with a very specific
> layout.
>
> I need each PDF page consist of four "actual" pages, to look something
> like this:
>
> 1   4
> 2   3
>
> with pages 1 and 4 being "upside down" to pages 2 and 3.  (These
> aren't the right page numbers and I don't have the template in front
> of me at the moment, but that's the general idea.)

I would print to ps, then use psutils and at the end ps2pdf. But you
will probably lost CMS settings.

Prepress utils would be invaluable addition to Scribus.

m.

ps. First post :)

Vim Universal Templates
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net