[Scribus] Manual for scribus 1.2?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Sep 9 10:40:19 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 17:59, Martin Costabel wrote:
> In the scribus-1.2 package for Fink which I am maintaining, the
> Help->Scribus Manual menu entry only produces the message
>
> Sorry, no manual available! Please see: http://scribus.net for updated
> docs and downloads.
>
> On previous versions, one installed the files from
> scribus-i18n-en.tar.gz to get the Scribus manual. On 1.2, these files do
> not seem to be recognized any more. They are outdated, too, I guess.
>
> Is there a newer version of scribus-i18n that I cannot see, or has the
> help system changed while I was not looking, or am I just being stupid
> and overlooking something obvious?
>
> I should perhaps add that the help viewer for Help->Scribus Scripter is
> working perfectly.

Yes. the files are not in the binary package, there is nothing wrong.
The manual is at http://docs.scribus.net (www.scribus.net ->
documentation jumps to this address too). There are still some additions
and changes coming to complete the manual. Once this is done, we will be
releasing a manual for the help browser. Translations underway are DE
and FR.

Craig