[Scribus] A few questions (gradients, styles)

Grzegorz Staniak gstaniak
Sat Sep 4 22:45:58 CEST 2004

Hello everybody,

Please excuse me if what I ask are FAQs, I started using Scribus just
two days ago (I'm trying to create a graphics exhibition catalog) and
I've tried to find answers in the on-line docs, without success so far,
for a couple of simple questions:

1) Is it possible to apply a gradient to a text frame? So far it looks
to me like I have to convert text to curves in order to do that. Is it
possible to convert it back to text if I need to change it?

2) Does Scribus have a styles mechanism, i.e. can I assign some elements
to a style and then change its properties to modify all those elements
at once? For example, I have subtitles under graphics images, and I
would like to nudge them all ot once to move them a bit further away
from images. Is it possible to do in Scribus?

Thanks for your help,
--
Grzegorz Staniak <gstaniak at wp.pl>