[Scribus] Pdf exporting

s20031701 at tuks.co.za s20031701
Thu Sep 2 12:50:46 CEST 2004

I have a pdf problem but its not really a scribus problem.

Our printers rip rejects our pdfs. To start of with, they only take pdf 1.3
(cmyk) (x-1a) but scribus 1.2(RC and final) pdfs got rejected (and I did export
it as 1.3) the problem is with a certain command. Their rip's output looks like
this: