[Scribus] PDF form list box - how to give the possible values

Marc Haber mh+scribus
Wed Sep 1 11:14:09 CEST 2004

Hi Franz,

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 11:02:07PM +0200, Franz Schmid wrote:
> Marc Haber schrieb:
> >How do I give the values possible for a list box in a PDF form?
> >
> >I feel quite stupid, but I neither didn't find that function in any
> >Scribus dialog, and it is not documented in the docs I found. Even the
> >sample doc only has text fields.
> >
> >Any hints will be appreciated.
> That's easy, create that list box with the tool from the toolbar and
> then enter your options into that frame with the edit tool or better
> with the new story editor.
>
> Each paragraph you enter will become an item in the listbox, this
> also works for the combo boxes.

That's really easy enough. Now I feel extra stupid, thanks *grins*

However, the combo boxes don't seem to behave as I am used to.
Usually, in a combo box, you are allowed to edit the value if you want
to enter something that's not in the values. That does not seem to
work in the combo boxes created by scribus. Am I still doing something
wrong here?

Greetings
Marc