[Scribus] Color management in Scribus

Jozsef Mak j_mak3
Sat Oct 30 03:54:07 CEST 2004

I have already posted this message on various forums but I haven’t received
usable information so far. I hope someone can help me here. I installed
Scribus on fedora 2 and I am trying to implement the color management tool
called Little cms. According to the Scribus documentation there is a color
management option in the Edit menu but it doesn’t show in my program. Lcms
is installed on my system, including the development library, which I was
told was a requirement for color management to work. I also downloaded color
profiles from the lcms website and copied them in scribus/ profiles folder.
I even downloaded adobe color profiles but scribus doesn’t see them either.
So I am stuck. I already searched numerous times the scribus and the lcms
site but found no useful information regarding this problem. Help would be
appreciated from anyone who has experience with these programs.

mak