[Scribus] Command Line Interface

mark mkimsal
Fri Oct 29 18:22:02 CEST 2004

I'm trying to work on a CLI for scribus to run python scripts w/o a
gui.  This would allow scribus to work as a PDF rendering engine for
scribus XML files as templates, or, with a little help from python, a
press-ready XSL-FO rendering engine.  I'm trying to modify the program
to do this, but it looks like the plugin system is heavily tied to QT.
I wouldn't mind keeping the plugin system tie to QT and requiring QT and
X for the command line process, but I can't seem to include
scriptplugin.h w/o breaking a lot of dependencies in pconsole.h and
other .h files in the plugin dir.  Here's my diff with the very
beginnings of my idea.