[Scribus] firt need, first try : questions !

Serge Smeesters perso
Thu Oct 21 19:00:54 CEST 2004

>> About color managment, I don't understand where I should find the
>> qtmonitorprofiler :(
>>
>> I'm using a Debian GNU/Linux Sarge syst?me and I've installed
liblcms1
>> and liblcms-utils package but style no qtmonitorprofiler found on my
>> computer...

> Have a look at the Colour management information on docs.scribus.net.

"Thanks"(I stay lost)

I can't find the "Scribus Color Management Settings" window !

I'm looking in main menu, preferences tabs and PDF export window
tabs but don't found anything about Colot Management :(

I've well the Scribus 1.2 verison

Where, how can I find this "Scribus Color Management Settings" window ?

Also, I've copied some files in /usr/lib/scribus/profiles :

>From Windows Philips drivers zip archive :

   PLUMP19.ICM
   Square19.icm
   vivid19.icm