[Scribus] svg import

David Christian Berg david
Thu Oct 21 14:58:09 CEST 2004

stupid me :)
I have an october build (who could debian expect to be that fast?) and
it works quite fine.
Now fonts are not imported, which isn't quite nice but the easy work
around is to convert them to curves.
Another thing is that the size doesn't seem to be correct (it's too big)
and I can't find a modifier key that allows me to scale it, keeping the
proportions (ok, I just tried shift, alt and ctrl). Is there this
seriously not yet implemented? somthing this crucial??
I don't quite believe and hope I'm just too dumb to find the right
key :)

David